Getting ready for our first IDO’s and some awesome news to look forward to.
Hello Astronaut’s it has been an awesome last two months. First off, we want to thank everyone for their support of the community, team and the process. The community remains strong and consistent with a good vibe and daily interaction. We have seen some crazy price action swings from $3 to $6 then back to $4. We have gained over 4000 new holders in the past month! CEX listings are done and finished (we will not be listing on anymore as they don't prove so useful). 1M tokens were burned last week (without distribution). UI has been opened but it is still not available for staking or connecting wallets.
Many partnerships were put in place such as Polaris, Tree Defi, Koala Defi, and of course our beloved Apeswap which we introduced the Sonic Boom program with. Finally, we will be hosting our first IDO for Bitcrush on May 25th!
Breakdown of the coming weeks:
- We will continue hosting AMA’s for projects who have interest in launching on Astronaut. We have been busy with interviewing new projects and ideas. Many were filtered out by the community as non potential launches. We have some very promising projects coming up in the next couple of weeks.
- We will be burning another 1M tokens out of circulation as they have no use being out of the circulation or in circulation.
- Astronaut will run a large marketing campaign for the first IDO meanwhile Bitcrush does their ground work to market their platform. This will organically cause a merge with our community as they need $NAUT tokens to tier into any IDO’s.
- We have some very interesting partnerships lined up to give us a final push before we start hosting IDO’s one after another. Some social media platforms which have been untouched are now being targeted more often (Tik Tok, Reddit)
- We are holding off on minting the tiered NFT’s until Binance releases their NFT marketplace in June.
Regarding price action we have been stable in the $3.5-$4.5 level besides the large push we had a week ago to $6.5. There was a sell off following the high price which can be because of tier changes. We will follow up with an article on why we have decided to do a final tier change and how it will work on that end.
All in all we are winding down to our first IDO which we are confident will be a great success for the future of Astronaut. Follow us on all social media platforms to keep up to date.